Now the gold standard in competitive figure skating boot design, the beautiful HLS 1500 is the most technically-advanced figure skating boot available. Based on traditional styling and its signature heel lock stabilizer, the 1500 is the finest in its class.
- Triple laminated comfort tongue offers unmatched support
- Shock-absorbing leather/cork soling system improves landings
- Triple quarter reinforcements for extra firm support
- Lined with hand-selected, treated top grade leather
- Dual-density quarter padding supplies comfort where you need it most
Lightweight, high-performance materials handcrafted with leather uppers using traditional figure skating boot design principles create a spectacular new boot. The 875 TS meets the needs of the most demanding competitive skater while providing the ideal blend of tradition and unmatched lightweight comfort.
- Microfiber lining for lightweight comfort
- Comfort tongue designed with dual density padding
- Triple quarter reinforcements for firm support
Introduced in 2007 to rave reviews, the revolutionary 2010 LS offers competitive skaters an exceptional boot with 20% less weight*. You’ll feel like you’re gliding on air with weightless support to enhance performance.
- Dual-density ankle and foot padding supplies comfort where you need it most
- Triple reinforced for extra firm support
- Lined with microfiber for lightweight comfort
- Custom formed lightweight cork heels for precise landings
- *20% lighter weight compared to conventional freestyle boots
Designed for the advancing competitive skater, the recently introduced 1310 LS lets your skating soar. Bringing lightweight comfort to the ice, the 1310 LS offers ultimate performance in any discipline of skating.
- Microfiber foam-backed linings supply comfort where you need it most
- Double reinforced for firm support
- Ultra-light tongue padding offers unmatched support
Specially designed for your preferences, these figure skating boots offer many material, size and design options so you can create your own unique boot. Accentuating your personal style, the custom boot offers an exact fit.
Choose the size, color and/or material to better suit your needs. Select the stock figure skate boot of your choice and make up to three changes with size, color or material. You decide what works best for your skating style.
- Special-built boots allow one change to the stock boot of your choice
- Premium-built boots allow up to 3 changes to the stock boot of your choice
- Nineteen color and pattern choices
- Expertly crafted in Red Wing, MN
- Fully padded Stretch microfiber lining breathes, but doesn't absorb moisture.
- Firm forepart and quarters provide support and stability where it's needed
- Flex notch for added flexibility and forward knee bend.
- NEW! Asymmetrically positioned Ankle Pockets
- NEW! Ankles are punched for improved fit, comfort and stability.
- Anatomically designed tongue with multiple flex openings for easier forward motion and less twist, double padding for lace bite protection.
- Surlyn insole with steel shank is strong, torque resistant, lightweight, won't absorb moisture
- LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather light weight outsole offers reduced weight while keeping strength and support
- Triple Density foam / TPU footbed is designed to increase shock dispersion and aid boot comfort, anatomically improved support to aid foot alignment in skate
- Fully padded Stretch microfiber lining breathes, but doesn't absorb moisture
- Asymmetrically positioned Ankle Pockets
- NEW! LCL Sole. Layered Cork Leather light weight outsole offers reduced weight while keeping strength and support
- Low cut bootie with TPU Moulded Hinge panel offers increased support and eliminates flex point breakdown that occurs with traditional boots, firm forepart adds support and stability where needed
- Moulded Cuff and hinge flex system is designed to improve lateral support, stability and durability
- Patented tongue design with new Microfiber Flex material allows improved stretch and durability while eliminating restrictions on ankle movement
- Dual closure system provides optimal tension in both upper and lower boot sections
- Patented Boa lace free system allows the skater to customize cuff fit, eliminates lace bite and tongue slippage
- PTR insole w/steel shank is strong, torque resistant, and won't absorb moisture
- Triple Density foam / TPU footbed is designed to increase shock“ Dispersion” and aid boot comfort, anatomically improved support to aid foot alignment in skate